1. Job Description Developer - IBM Websphere Commerce Application
- Candidate will be member of a team dedicated to the IBM Websphere Commerce Enterprise Application.
- Will develop, enhance and support commerce applications, mostly on the back-end but needs to know how the front-end integrates.
- 3-4 years Java J2EE Development
- Strong Commerce Application development experience
- 3-4 years IBM Websphere Commerce Enterprise Application experience.
- Understands Commerce subsystems, including catalog, shopping cart, user, promotions, etc.
2. Job Description– ATG Developer
• 3+ years Experience with ATG Web Commerce framework development
- 3+ years of experience developing in Java technologies (with extensive experience in systems analysis, design and a solid java programming / debugging skills)
- 3+ years of J2EE and relational database (preferable Oracle) experience.
- 3+ years of ecommerce experience
3. JOB Description – Hybris Developer
• Experience in Hybris core platform
• Strong Java background and expertise in related technologies, such as Spring, Hibernate, JSTL,GIT, etc.
• Experience in Hybris B2C or B2B, Product & Content Management, Search, order management and customer service.
• experienced in the utilization of open source frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate or other ORM solutions, and others as tools to create or extend Hybris eCommerce solutions
• Good to have experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
• Experience with REST and/or SOAP-based web services
• Experience in creating designs to support the functionality and documented protocols as specified in the solution architecture and user stories
• Expert level knowledge in Hybris core platform, types system and in other major extensions