Request for quotation from a software development company for a patient eLearning application
We are two UK based doctors. We want to develop a web based electronic learning (eLearning) application that allows hospital inpatients to carry out a course to teach them about their medications and the side effects of them. The project has two components:
1. Software - a web-based eLearning application
2. Hardware - computer hardware for 30 in-patient rooms, for patients to access the eLearning application
We are looking for an estimated quotation for the cost of developing the software for this project and providing the hardware for it. We require an approximate quotation in order to bid for funding for the project.
1. The application will be hosted on a specified domain name. It will be based on a rich client interface running out of the browser, e.g. Google Web Toolkit, Vaadin, or Java Server Faces.
2. Patients should have a means of accessing the application that is unique to them in order to monitor and save their progress.
3. The application should be navigated using a simple user interface device (mouse/keyboard, remote control or touch screen).
4. The application will be interactive: with the ability to set quizzes and record the patients answers, embed video and other multimedia.
5. All application content must be easily up-datable by a non-technical administrator through a web based tool.
6. User progress and responses should be collated in a central database which can be queried by an administrator.
7. Confidentiality is paramount and therefore no patient identifiable data should be stored.
1. For the 30 rooms available for in-patients, there should be the necessary computer hardware devices capable of accessing the eLearning application.
There are 30” HDMI patient monitors in every room and public WiFi in every room.
All of the content and navigation structure will be provided by us. There are approximately 80 separate sections of content comprising a total of 15,000 words. There are approximately 20 questions to be answered by patients.
An approximate value or range of values of the final cost involved
Separation of approximate values software (Part 1), hardware (Part 2) then hosting (of eLearning application) and any maintenance/ongoing costs
Further breakdown by hours, hourly rates, and so on
Examples of any related work you have completed e.g. eLearning
Please tell us whether you are VAT registered and/or whether VAT may be exempt because this is a medical application
WE REALISE YOUR QUOTE WILL BE APPROXIMATE
Thank you very much indeed,
Dr. Tim Knowles
21 freelancers are bidding on average £29982 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hello, Please check my private message for a proposal to build an interactive dynamic website and associated touchscreen applications with all the required features. Thanks
Our objectives are great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. Our Slogan : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details Thanks
Hi there, Our company is a strategy & technology firm focused on UI enabled engineering web and mobile medical applications. Please refer to our work. Regards, Nirav