Website Marketing -
We are a company planning to expand internationally. We have a good website in place. It needs to be marketed to make our presence known. This is what we want done:
Goal: Have a strong Web presence. Establish the Company brand on the web. Convert the visits and hits into action to call and follow-up with the Company.
Skills required –
Pl note, if you don’t have ALL these skills please do NOT respond to this ad -
• Social Media
• Link building
Scope of Work –
1. Ongoing SEO
Improve upon and execute an existing Ongoing SEO Plan for getting us on Page 1 in Google search and increasing traffic.
This includes: Execution of press releases, link building, articles submission, social media networking through ongoing and regular updates, blogging, and adding appropriate video links on YouTube. Develop appropriate metrics to measure results.
All the technical content, 10 effective keywords are already available and will be provided as needed.
These are as a minimum; the developer will have to advise them on what else needs to be done to increase the probability of success.
Metrics of success:
1. Be on the first page of Google Search for preferred keywords.
2. Number of “hits” and “visits” to the website and duration of the visit to increase by 20% over the previous month.
3. Post two updates per month regularly on the social media channels such as: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.
4. There will be a number of articles and press releases each month. You create appropriate backlinks.
5. Blogs should be posted on blog sites such as Tumbler, Blogger, and many others as deemed appropriate, client will give you the content for this. Two to four per month.
6. Achieve 1% to 5% Rate of Conversion; Maximize the number of follow-ups per 100 Hits or visits.
2. Inform us of all work done and progress made on a weekly basis. Advise us on how to increase our online effectiveness.
3. Performance Bonus: There will be a performance bonus every six months. Continued project assignment will be based upon performance and results achieved.
4. We will work very closely with the person selected to make them succeed. In turn we will expect the following: Freelancer should have the vision, persistence, creativity and flexibility to achieve the targeted goal along with the social media skills required to make this project successful. Be transparent and be able to work virtually with client.