This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $744 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$600 USD
FACEBOOK LOG IN/SIGN
• I would like to add a Facebook log in/sign up feature.
• Also I would like the users to be able to have a “facebook profile” link in their profile.
• Error message appears when sending a message to users
• When message screen appears to send message to users, the bottom of the message screen is cut off on my Windows Explorer screen and lies behind the bottom task bar, hiding the “send and cancel” buttons thus making it impossible to send a message. It is not cut off in an Mac screen.
• When viewing/editing a user’s profile I would like to be able to see their age, how they heard about us and their status, i.e. providing a ride, seeking a ride, in neutral. Also I would like to be able to log in as them on the website.
SIGN UP PROCESS
• When users enter their home address and mobile I would like them to know that this info is hidden unless they choose to reveal it to other users.
• The rideboard takes too long to load. Is there any way to have it load quicker?
• Currently the profiles do not load in any order. I would like them to load in order of “last activity”
• Currently all potential profiles load on a single page. I would like to add pages, and have ten profiles load per page.
• I would like to add a “keyword” search feature so users can search by company, name, etc.
• Currently there is a search by location. I would like to have a “Home Location” and “Work Location” and have it so users can search using both at the same time or just one at a time.
• Currently a user is unable to delete a pic after it has been uploaded. I would like to add a “delete photo” option.
• I would like the users to be able to enter their work schedule easier than the current way. I would love for a user to be able to insert on day of “starting time” and have itself populate the rest of the days of the week and the “ending time” self populate the same way. I would also like to have this same revision occur when posting a ride post and a user has to put their times for commuting.
• when a user goes to their inbox to view a message and then send a message, the view message field is way too big and the send message field where they type a message is too small. Also, on a mobile device and desktop it is very hard to see the “send” button because of this.
EMAILS TO USERS:
• Our matching seems way off. I would like to talk to you about my options with editing the current matching. I have a couple ideas.
• User’s active ride posts are not showing on their profile page. Where is says the number of active ride posts under the google map, there is nothing in the parentheses. For example if a user had one active ride post it should display “(1)” active ride posts, instead it displays “()”
“HOME PROFILE SETTINGS” TABS
• These tabs appear on every profile that you look at, including your own profile. When you click them it takes you to your own “home” “settings” “profile” I would like to add the word, “My” to each one so they say “My Home” “My Profile” “My Settings”
AUTOMATIC EMAILS SENT TO USERS:
• If someone signs up in an area where there are no or little users can we send them an email?
Per attached files and ongoing Skype conversations
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online