Windows Driver C++
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $453 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is a project to create a "Ram Drive" driver for Windows 7/8 in C++ and then a simple C# GUI application to test it.
---> I will give you specific project details in a PM - Please send me a PM for details!! <---
• All of the code must have comments next to it demonstrating what each piece of code does so it is easy to understand and make edits to.
• The end result must be a VS2010 C++ driver and a VS2010 C# project (sample app to use driver) that successfully compiles and runs and does all the tasks.
• The project must be written entirely in C++ (driver) and C# (sample app) using Visual Studio 2010 (This is what I will be using to test/compile/etc to validate it works) and compilable/testable in Visual Studio 2010.
• Project must work with Windows 7 64bit and be forward compatible with Windows 8 (if possible).
• Please be prepared to start the project ASAP and complete it in 2-5 days.
• The project and all code rights will be owned solely by me with your role being the paid contractor.
To learn what a "Ram Drive" is see here: [url removed, login to view]
• BUDGET MAX: $400 <--- This is the max price of this project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online