simple shell extension (context menu handler)
This project was successfully completed by ducle for $40 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I'm looking for a simple shell extension. It will be a DLL file for 32bit and 64bit version of windows.
After the shell extension is registered, it will provide a menu entry in system context menu with icon (like winzip)
- when user clicks a file in his computer (or selection of files), context menu will appear
- if the user selected a file(s) from certain drive, eg E:\, then our custom menu entry appears
- in that case, user will see a new menu entry called "run me" with small icon.
- after the user clicks the menu, an exe file will be executed with all files a arguments (parameters)
You have to write this shell extension in Visual Studio 10 or LCC-Win32. You will provide source code (whole project), and also binaries for all possible windows platforms (reasonable - like XP/vista/7, 32bit 64bit)
This is very simple project so I don't expect your bids going any much higher than $30
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online