Add Features to Delphi 6 Application
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $817 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have a fairly large Delphi 6 application that was written for my client. I have the full source code and have been able to successfully compile the application on my machine. The client would like bug fixes and more features added to the application. Here is what needs to be done:
1. Create a searchable field in all job print outs (filled & unfilled) for the corporate case numbers (8-10 digits)
2. ADD credit card expiration date to the monthly Re-Registration list.
3. Alphabetical sorting of the re-registration list
4. Generate a pop up on the client screen if their cc is expiring 30 days from now
5. Generate a pop up on the caregiver screen if their background report is (>= 2 years)
6. Chronological sorting option for corporate invoice print outs
7. Job input issue – when inputting jobs which extend beyond midnight, ie 7 pm to 12:30am, the system will NOT accept the 12:30 am time. It will accept 1 am but not the 12:30 am. This creates a problem when billing corporate jobs. Update the program so that it will accept all valid time values.
If you are selected I will send you the source code and a copy of the database.
This project will not be considered finished until we are able to compile your source code and the project works after we compile your code.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online