Desktop Scanning Utility / Program
This project was successfully completed by specialist77 for $33 USD / hour in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$25 - $50 USD / hour
Completed In20 days
We are in need of a desktop (can be Windows) application that will integrate with our scanners. The program will capture the images of the scanned pages. Allowing us to "tag" the pages (combining them together based on the folder) and then upload the whole thing to our web server.
This video is a mockup of the interface:
[url removed, login to view]
1) You select scan (or you could select open which allows you to import a pdf) This scans or imports the pages.
2) You click the dropdown and select "Load" or "Carrier"
3) Doing so changes the folders on the left.
3b) You enter the our internal reference number
4) You drag and drop each page into required folder. Dragging it into a folder "tags" the page with the description of type. It also creates a pdf of all the pages in that folder. So for examples: If you scan a 9 page document and give it the reference #12345. And you drag 3 pages into each of the three folders then you would be creating 3 new pdf. [url removed, login to view] (with 3 pages) , [url removed, login to view] (with 3 pages) & [url removed, login to view] (with 3 pages)
5) Once all the pages are assigned to a folder you click upload.
6) This newly created pdfs would be "handed off" to our webdeveloper who would park them on our server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online