You need to build a custom OpenVPN installer with a simple interface to connect and disconnect our clients to OpenVPN Server, where users are authenticated by password only managed via FreeRadius.
The requirements are:
- Must support Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 32 bits and 64 bits, Mac OSX 10.6.8 +
- Interface to connect and disconnect the VPN must work within a single application
- The installer must be a [url removed, login to view] file with unattended installation (only confirmation must be required to the user).
- Must be able to select from a list of available VPN Servers to connect to
- The interface to connect the VPN must be a windows that requires username, password.
- The application should have an option to start automatically at boot time and checkbox to connect automatically.
- The Application must be customizes with our Logo / Path to install / texts / installation process....
As part of the validation process, you will need to install OpenVPN Server a Virtual CentOS 5.8 Image to prove that this works together with your developed client. If this is not possible, we can look to provide a test environment of a short period of time.