Hold 'em Multiplayer Poker Flash Game
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1445 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
This is a project for an OpenSocial game that utilizes an additional extended API on our social networking site. Graphics, full game design, and integration with the site are needed as part of this. The game should work with Texas Hold 'Em and work smoothly and effectively on all major browsers.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 2, 2010 9:33:42 PM:
Skype name: the11thwiseman OR kgeftos2
Linux, mySQL, PHP...typical LAMP environment
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online