Exchange 2007 to PSTs.
-- Updated 04/01/2010 (no april fools joke)
-- Updated Due to 32-Bit Export Issue.
-- Please Read all and make your bid or comments.
Here's the (NEW) deal. I have an Exchange 2007 with about 80 accounts. Exchange 2007 is 64 bit. The Server has Office 2003 installed on it.
1) Complete written notes on how to setup a LAPTOP that is using Windows7 Professional - to access the Exchange Server 2007 and Create PST Files for any user.
2) This includes all software that would be required, Exchange Management tools etc, including complete instructions on what or what not to do.
3) The key here - is that when I get done with your notes, I can successful create a PST from the Exchange 2007, using this LAPTOP.
4) This should include any notes concerning administrator rights, logon issues etc that might happen during the process of running any script.
5) Complete scripts that allows for either 1, multiple or all accounts to be transferred to a PST.
6) Complete scripts that creates a file that will provide information on all email accounts.
7) Notes should include how to automate the scripts.
1) Complete and fully-functional working Scripts - along with all notes and information concerning on how to setup, to include Laptop Windows7 Issues as stated in the bid request.
2) Deliverables must be in Document or PDF Form, or Zipped Script files etc.
a) For all desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003 64-Bit with Exchange 2007 64-Bit.