Android Puzzle App + puzzle Editor
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1292 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
What: A Puzzle game
1. Welcome screen - a simple animated screen which shows the eddypaddy logo where eddy breaks into pieces and paddy puts it together as a puzzle.
2. A First Menu screen which shows following options
3. Puzzle selection screen (Categories). This screen is a collection of images (categories) for which we have puzzles. They would be able to swipe and see all the categories. The images, for which puzzles have been completed will show up as proper image with stars on top of it based on how much time was taken to complete the puzzle.
selecting a particular image will launch the puzzle which will have images cut in custom format. In easy mode show the semitransparent image next to the pieces.
If there is no activity for 'x' amount of time a Hand will appear and will drag a puzzle piece and drop it at the right place demonstrating what the person needs to do (this would act as a introduction).
There will be a associated sound to motivate the child to play.
The kid may pick a item and drop it at the target. There may or may not be a sound associated with each part of the puzzle which is played when the puzzle piece is dropped on the right place.
The puzzle piece cannot be dropped on the wrong place. On dropping at a wrong place, the piece would go back to the place from which it was picked and a sound would play.
Differences between easy mode and hard mode.
1. There will be no semitransparent image of the final image in hard mode.
2. The puzzle pieces will be rotated at random.. Use the two finger swiwel to rotate the image.
If there is no activity for x amount of time in the hard mode, a hand with two images will appear and pick a rotated image and swivel the image to its right angle and drag it to the right place in the puzzle.
Puzzles are of irregular shapes.. for example the puzzle pieces of a duck will only be the face, neck, wings, tail, legs.
Touching of any puzzle piece will play a sound associated ( if any ), eg in case of touching wings it will say assoicated sound "wings of duck"
touching anywhere else will play another sound ( i.e in case of duck it will play "duck" )
Once a puzzle is successfully completed in it's entirety there will be a sound associated with image which will be played. For eg if you complete a duck it would say this is a duck.
1. Enable disable sound
2. Enable disable categories
Other parts to the puzzle
There needs to be a desktop application which will allow for creating the Puzzle. Puzzle editor - the editor will allow the user to define different pieces of the puzzle.
It will also allow for setting sounds for each piece of the puzzle or use default.
It will allow for setting the hard as well as easy version of pieces.
It will allow for setting the puzzle selection screen image
It will allow for changing the name of package ( android package )
We can use simple constructs to create the shape of the puzzle - Line & arc.
The output of this desktop app will be a APK.
Thoughts about this application - The idea is to create a puzzle creator so as to just keep adding images accordingly in the raw folder and generate a XML file which will be used by application to pick right set of images.
Input to the puzzle creator will be a set of transparent images.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online