Web Browser for Windows Phone 8
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1105 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for a developer to build a web browser for Window Phone 8 that is a functional equivalent of the popular UC Browser product for Windows Phone.
A few mods would be:
(1) We would supply the page that would serve as the home/new tab page
(2) Our search/url bar would be "combined" (like chrome) instead of split. So a user could enter keywords and search OR enter a url and go directly to a website. We would provide the search engine template.
(3) We would like to *inject* one remote JS file into every page the user is visiting. We will supply the URL of this script.
(4) We need a temporary set of "intro slides" that the user can slide thru when they open the browser for the first time - these will be replaced with images/layouts we provide.
(5) We do not need "speed mode"
(6) We do not need a "Reader" component.
(7) We do not need "View it later"
(8) We do not need "Night mode"
(9) We do not need "Text Only"
(10) We do not need "Scan QR Code"
It's important that the new tab flow be the same as UC Browser. Also important that the browser have other basic features like bookmarks, recently visited, clear cache/cookies, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online