We are looking for a developer to build a web browser for Window Phone 8 that is a functional equivalent of the popular UC Browser product for Windows Phone.
A few mods would be:
(1) We would supply the page that would serve as the home/new tab page
(2) Our search/url bar would be "combined" (like chrome) instead of split. So a user could enter keywords and search OR enter a url and go directly to a website. We would provide the search engine template.
(3) We would like to *inject* one remote JS file into every page the user is visiting. We will supply the URL of this script.
(4) We need a temporary set of "intro slides" that the user can slide thru when they open the browser for the first time - these will be replaced with images/layouts we provide.
(5) We do not need "speed mode"
(6) We do not need a "Reader" component.
(7) We do not need "View it later"
(8) We do not need "Night mode"
(9) We do not need "Text Only"
(10) We do not need "Scan QR Code"
It's important that the new tab flow be the same as UC Browser. Also important that the browser have other basic features like bookmarks, recently visited, clear cache/cookies, etc.