1. the application must dump the Weight from the scales into a textbox that has the focus, TAB to the next text box and dump the measure type data that is being provided with the scale data, if there is any other data, TAB and dump it in the third text box, on a Windows 7 and Windows 8 laptop. (eg: in textbox 1 the value "100" is inserted, in Textbox 2 (which is a logical screen tab) the value "pounds" is dumped - and all other data (if any) dumped into next textbox
2. the application must be installed by an installer that is as simple as executing the exe/msi - NO prompts or configurations are required except a message stating "The Windows PLC application has been successfully installed and is now running" (the app must run immeidately after installation)
3. the app must be a Windows Service, and must run at all times when windows is running
4. the app must be uninstallable from the Control panel
5. The scales will be connected to the PC via YOUR CHOICE OF PLC to USB dongle OR PLC to Bluetooth dongle - however, your chosen device must be easily purchased in the United States and you must provide two or more websites where it can be purchased (HINT: PLEASE ASK FOR APPROVAL OF YOUR DEVICE PRIOR TO COMMENCING PROJECT)
6. You MUST use C# (preferably in MS Visual Studio)
7. You must provide all source code, we will compile the project, test it, and provide feedback - if all of the above function as stated , the project is complete.
Project Milestones: We pay 100% when the job is finished.
FakePlasticTrees owns the source code, you will not resell or distribute it.
45 DAYS FROM BID ACCEPTANCE TO DELIVERY OF DEBUGGED WORKING SOFTWARE IS THE PROJECT LIFECYCLE so plan on delivering "working" software in about 20 days because we need time to test it.
The scales that the app must work with are:
Ohaus RD35LM - 60 lbs x 1 g readability , http://www.affordablescales.com/ohaus/ranger/rd35lm.asp
and Mettler Toledo JS4002G 4,200 g x 0.01g readability , http://www.affordablescales.com/mettler-toledo/js-g/js4002g.asp
10 freelancers are bidding on average $732 for this job
Hello, I have experience in Reading Weight from Weighing machine. i want to discuss you this project with you. I have 7+ years of experience in .Net Development. thanks Kalpesh