Capture weight from PLC scale and insert into textbox on Windows webpage - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 10
1. the application must dump the Weight from the scales into a textbox that has the focus, TAB to the next text box and dump the measure type data that is being provided with the scale data, if there is any other data, TAB and dump it in the third text box, on a Windows 7 and Windows 8 laptop. (eg: in textbox 1 the value "100" is inserted, in Textbox 2 (which is a logical screen tab) the value "pounds" is dumped - and all other data (if any) dumped into next textbox
2. the application must be installed by an installer that is as simple as executing the exe/msi - NO prompts or configurations are required except a message stating "The Windows PLC application has been successfully installed and is now running" (the app must run immeidately after installation)
3. the app must be a Windows Service, and must run at all times when windows is running
4. the app must be uninstallable from the Control panel
5. The scales will be connected to the PC via YOUR CHOICE OF PLC to USB dongle OR PLC to Bluetooth dongle - however, your chosen device must be easily purchased in the United States and you must provide two or more websites where it can be purchased (HINT: PLEASE ASK FOR APPROVAL OF YOUR DEVICE PRIOR TO COMMENCING PROJECT)
6. You MUST use C# (preferably in MS Visual Studio)
7. You must provide all source code, we will compile the project, test it, and provide feedback - if all of the above function as stated , the project is complete.
Project Milestones: We pay 100% when the job is finished.
FakePlasticTrees owns the source code, you will not resell or distribute it.
45 DAYS FROM BID ACCEPTANCE TO DELIVERY OF DEBUGGED WORKING SOFTWARE IS THE PROJECT LIFECYCLE so plan on delivering "working" software in about 20 days because we need time to test it.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online