DirectShow .Net 2.0 library for DVB-T / DVB-C / DVB-S cards that lets the user view TV on their PC.
1. Scanning the card for channels and report back the number of channels found, channel names etc.
2. Live TV: Building the DirectShow preview graph to allow viewing of the live TV signal
3. Extract Program info (EPG) from the stream if available
4. Simple API, just settings and methods like ScanChannels, SetChannel, GetEPG.
5. Standard MS Demuxer usage, other standard filters usage, [url removed, login to view] usage for interfaces.
Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7 , x86 / x64.
TV Cards: A generic implementation (Microsoft BDA) that supports many cards must be developed.
Deliveries: Binary component and source code
We are interested in a long term relationship for development of other DirectShow filters.
Simple demo app must be able to show library usage.