DVB-T / C / S
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $850 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
DirectShow .Net 2.0 library for DVB-T / DVB-C / DVB-S cards that lets the user view TV on their PC.
1. Scanning the card for channels and report back the number of channels found, channel names etc.
2. Live TV: Building the DirectShow preview graph to allow viewing of the live TV signal
3. Extract Program info (EPG) from the stream if available
4. Simple API, just settings and methods like ScanChannels, SetChannel, GetEPG.
5. Standard MS Demuxer usage, other standard filters usage, [url removed, login to view] usage for interfaces.
Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7 , x86 / x64.
TV Cards: A generic implementation (Microsoft BDA) that supports many cards must be developed.
Deliveries: Binary component and source code
We are interested in a long term relationship for development of other DirectShow filters.
Simple demo app must be able to show library usage.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online