Windows Mobile - Barcode Scanning Application
This project was awarded to dominolog for $1700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I am about to purchase some scanners and I want to go ahead and get the application in the process of being developed. I have a desktop version of the application written in Visual Studio .net 2010 C# which I would like this mobile app also written in C#. Basically you will be taking the desktop application and making it a mobile application.
If you have any experience with handheld scanners, it would make it a positive. I know symbol makes a DLL file to assist with getting the scanned number into the scanner. I have attached a PDF file with screen shots of the desktop application to give you an idea of what it does.
The main points of the application are
1. It always syncs the local database of the application with the online website using XML
2. It should continue to work even without internet access
3. It should not freeze up when syncing the database's
4. If the user selects in the settings, it should connect to another database away from the scanner incase multiple scanners are used at a location they could all connect the a database stored on a computer so they read the same information.
The attached zip file will show you all the screen shots in the existing application.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online