Windows Server 2012 setup
This project was awarded to permourikis for €100 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€100 EUR
1. Check windows server 2003 configuration on old server machine.
2. Setup new windows server 2012 with similar configuration (same users etc).
3. New domain for new server.
4. Connect client pcs (about 10) to new server. (everys clients ‘My Documents’ will have path to the relative server account).
5. Check that client pcs sync with the new server.
6. Make a share folder that all the users of the domain can read and write. This file will be maped on every client pc.
Browse Related Skills
- Need help completing set up of Remote Desktop
- Microsoft Exchange Server, Rebuild/Implementation
- Writing a Microsoft Word Document about Statement Of Work on Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Windows Server 2012 R2
- Need Active directory for users and computers installed on windows server 2012 -- 2
- Migrating Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2016
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online