Win2K / 2008 Server AD Emergency help needed
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $143 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Network with Win2k Domain Controller (main srv), and Win2k Server (backup server).
1. About 6 months ago, Win2k Domain Controller (main srv) upgraded successfully to Windows 2008 server (now called main srv2).
2. Win2k backup machine HD crashes, and had to restore from a year old hard drive (which was prior to the 2008 migration of the main server).
Problem: Win2k backup machine has no trusts established with the Win2008 server, and thus will not allow any communication from it or any of the workstations currently joined to the domain.
Need to have this fixed! Please provide quotation of a fixed dollar amount to fix this problem. You can have RDP administrative access to both machines.
Browse Related Skills
- Microsoft Exchange Server, Rebuild/Implementation
- Writing a Microsoft Word Document about Statement Of Work on Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Windows Server 2012 R2
- Need Active directory for users and computers installed on windows server 2012 -- 2
- Migrating Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2016
- install/configure domain/forest/active directory, vpn (with external tunneling), remote virtual desktop
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online