Not-for-Profit Website and iPhone application - social networking & metrics dashboard
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $5000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
Website with following functionality:
- Multiple log in capabilities: Username & Password, Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Database to record user data, message board, and mentoring sessions between students and mentors
- Search bar: search by discussion topic, user name, user zip code, user school
- Announcements page / News
- Can use Joomla! (and CB) for faster development or other open source
- Clean interface with potential to place 1-2 ads to generate some revenue to offset costs
- iPhone application that connects to web database
- Potential interface support to universities and/or supporting non-profit organization.
- port from iPhone to Android and maybe BlackBerry..
- We are in communications and tentatively will be able to propose our solution in front of ASHA's (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) Executive Board on March 30th.
- Any type of prototype we can get beforehand would be great - however further on work will not be promised until/if we receive funding.
- This funding amount is unknown at this time so we are looking for the most cost efficient way forward and potential sources of revenue to sustain development (such as ads and/or sponsors).
- There are funds currently available for work on the sample prototype (such as a Joomla! interface using Community Builder) on top of the existing site if needed. If a iPhone app could be developed that shows a shell for visual purposes (screen shots) and a working website - this may be enough for them to assist with financing.
**Phase 1:** Fixed amount for limited working website and screen shots of iPhone app - **this needs to be completed No Later Than March 21st!** as I need to have something to provide ASAP to reserve a spot on the Executive Board's meeting. Additionally, I'll need a quote (either $/hr or fixed - prefer $/hr) for the follow-on work and time-line.
**Phase 2:** Based upon that meeting - I'll conduct a demonstration, cover the people & processes behind the technology and will propose the financing and time-frame required to build the iPhone app and finalize the website.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 27, 2012 11:13:42 PM:
cancelling the contest as no one submitted anything - unfortunate as I was willing to pay greatly ($5,000) for the second part and even more for the final part..
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online