I HAVE DESIGNED, DOCUMENTED, TESTED & DEPLOYED THIS KIND OF PROJECTS WITH DIFFERENT OF NEW TECHNOLOGY AND MOST OF THEM ARE MY NEW INVENTS WITH OPEN VPN SITE-TO-SITE/SITES-TO-MULTI SITES /SERVER TO CLIENTS...ETC
MAINLY I HAVE ALREADY DESIGNED , DOCUMENTED & IMPLEMENTED MOST OF THE MY OWN NEWEST SOLUTION BY INTEGRATING OPEN VPN AS SHOWN BELLOW,
1. Server-to-Client OpenVPN Solution with MySQL Plus Https Web based management / CLI upto 10,0000 of users. - CentOS with Scripting Language
2. Site-to-Multi Site OpenVPN Solution with MySQL DB Plus Https Web based management / CLI upto 10,0000 of users.- CentOS with Scripting Language
3. Site-to-Multi Site OpenVPN Solution. with Active Directory Authentication.
4. Building an Very Economical OpenVPN Solution Mini Computers - UBUNTU OS with Scripting Language
5. Industrial Controlled System with Building an Very Economical OpenVPN Solution Mini Computers - UBUNTU with Scripting Language
All the above solutions as perfectly worked with VMware ESXi 5.0 / VMware Workstation / in Physical Servers / Mini Computers ..etc.
Advantages of OpenVPN:
With the advent of OpenVPN a new generation of VPN entered the scene. While other VPN solutions often use proprietary or non-standard mechanisms, OpenVPN has a modular concept, both for underlying security and for networking. OpenVPN uses the secure, stable, and lauded SSL/TLS mechanisms and combines them in its own reliability layer. It does not suffer from the complexity that characterizes other VPN implementations like the market leader IPsec. At the same time, it offers possibilities that go beyond every other VPN implementation's scope.
Let me Upload only a simple Network Diagram as a basic sample actually.