The person hired for this position will be responsible for day-to-day support for the Windows Operating System, various operational utilities, and process documentation and server hardware.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Server Installation and maintenance
• Owns primary responsibility for installation/configuration, upgrades and patches of all hardware, operating system, and operational utilities on Windows systems
• Adheres to documented, approved standards
• Plans and coordinates infrastructure requests to accommodate server requests.
• Monitors, schedules, and implements server storage expansions, as required for client needs
• Coordinates and plans with other support groups and vendors to provide emergency and scheduled maintenance in an effective timeframe
• Measures baseline of server performance and security analysis
• Ability to work with global resources to implement servers, and resolve issues.
• Minimum three (3) years Microsoft Windows Server Administration experience.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $29/hour for this job
Please provide more details about working environment and estimate working hours per week needed. Also, what do you mean 'on call'? Is such single event counted as a full hour? More details, please.
Cheers, I have +4 years of experience in system administration including windows server and I don't have any problems with monitoring, server maintenance and implementations/modifications of solutions.
Hello Sir, I can do the on-call admin job. Been supporting Windows servers for over 5 years in a multinational corporate environment, with over 2000 server world wide.