Windows Server Administrator
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $29 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 USD / hour
The person hired for this position will be responsible for day-to-day support for the Windows Operating System, various operational utilities, and process documentation and server hardware.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Server Installation and maintenance
• Owns primary responsibility for installation/configuration, upgrades and patches of all hardware, operating system, and operational utilities on Windows systems
• Adheres to documented, approved standards
• Plans and coordinates infrastructure requests to accommodate server requests.
• Monitors, schedules, and implements server storage expansions, as required for client needs
• Coordinates and plans with other support groups and vendors to provide emergency and scheduled maintenance in an effective timeframe
• Measures baseline of server performance and security analysis
• Ability to work with global resources to implement servers, and resolve issues.
• Minimum three (3) years Microsoft Windows Server Administration experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online