Windows 2003 Server and XP Clients Domain finetuning
This project was awarded to bradleylacroix for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for an expert on Windows 2003 Server.
I got the following setup:
Windows 2003 Server
5 Clients with Win XP Pro (different Hardware)
Network Mount (on the 2003 Server) that is mounted on all clients
6 Different Domain accounts
Allthough it is a GigabitLAN Network, the logging on and off is very slow.
I have set up VNC on ALL computers, including the Server, so you can log on and off remotely on any of the clients and server.
Now, I need you to do the following:
- The Profiles should be SUPER light, so logon and off is QUICK. That means:
- Desktop should be on a Windows SHARE and NOT stored locally
- My Documents should also be on a Windows share
- Every user, including newly generated ones, should have 3 printers installed.
- Things like the Firefox or Explorer CACHE and Windows Temp Files should NOT be part of the profile and synchronized with the Server each time you log on
- Things like Firefox Bookmarks, Cookies, Word Templates SHOULD be part of the roaming profile and synchronized with the server
- Each user needs his OWN Exchange Mailbox that the Exchange Server puts his PRIVATE Emails into
- Also, there is one GENERAL Email address, that the Exchange Server should POLL and put a copy into every Users INBOX
- The Calendar is shared between all users
- If a Mail to the GENERAL Email is opened by one of the users, all other users should be able to SEE that the email has been READ
- If a Mail to the GENERAL Email is replied to by another user, all users should have this Email in their SENT MAIL folder
All in all, I believe this will take somebody who knows what he is doing 2-3 hours.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online