Windows Server 2003 setup and configuration help
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
Hi fellow GAF'ers,
I need assistance from a Windows 2003 Server expert.
I have installed the server and its various components, including the users.
I need help accomplishing the following:
1. Setting up the pc's on the network (10 in all, all connected wirelessly through a router with WEP security) to log in to the server at startup (will I need other software for this, etc)?
2. Setting up the various roles for the different types of users.
3. Setting up a script so when people log in, certain software is loaded and/or updated (anti virus, for example).
4. Setting up the printers so everyone on the network/server can print to all of the printers on the network.
5. Anything else I can think of.
We have the appropriate client licenses and such for Windows Server 2003. Support can be done via email and the server is also remotely accessible. I would prefer someone U.S. based that could get on a phone line if necessary, but this isn't a requirement if someone responds quickly to emails or is available on IM.
I imagine this is probably 4-8 hrs of work for the right person.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online