client-server basic API c#
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 9
I am interested to hire someone that can analyse and understand the structure of the messages (packets) exchanged by Metatrader4 Client and Server and build a small API (library usable in c# 2008 ) that will do the following:
1) Connect to the server using ip/port.
2) Login to the server, authenticating corectly the client using the username/password provided by the other side.
3) Logout correctly.
4) Maintain connection open by sending automatical heartbeats or whatever needed to not be disconnected by the server.
5) Send a simple market order which contains the following parameters:
Symbol traded,Quantity,Side (Buy,Sell).
6) Understand correctly the response messages sent by the server.
I consider that this project is 80% about sniffing packets exchanged between original client-server and understanding the encoding used in order to be able to decode and reproduce in this small api. The winner of this project should have very good experience with tcp-ip,wireshark,encryption algorithms,ssl and so on, probably more experience needed here than with coding languages in order to code the api.
I can provide the client application for disection and instruct the winner of the project how to connect to the server in order to listen to the packets and analyse the structure. The functionality of this API should be exactly the same as the client app works.
You can download it from:
[url removed, login to view]
Please register there with a demo account in order to be able to download the setup file. The program after installed is a .exe and will be located in the c:/Program Files/Metatrader ... folder.
- You can write the project in whatever languadge you want but the library should be functional and usable in c# 2008. I will also require a small demo application written in c# that will use this library and test the functionalities.
Goodluck,Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online