Desktop Support Professional - Stuttgart
This project received 58 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €45 EUR / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€18 - €36 EUR / hour
Established in 1992, Allied Worldwide Ltd is a global organisation delivering bespoke IT outsourcing & managed people services to the corporate market. With a presence across 5 continents, we serve a loyal and expanding corporate client base. Our core business is the provision of skilled technical resources using a flexible, solutions-based model for ongoing infrastructure support, consultancy and technology projects.
We are seeking an IT Desktop Support Professional based in Stuttgart to provide technical support in German and English for local users.
Purpose of the role:
Based in the Stuttgart office, the successful candidate will support the site as part of a virtual technical support team. You will occasionally be required to work evenings, weekends or holidays and provide on call services where necessary.
• Repairing PC Systems (Hardware, Operating System, Applications) and Printers independently
• Escalate issues to the Team lead or appropriate IT support organizations as required.
• Perform clerical duties as assigned and necessary.
• On exceptional basis or in emergency situations will have to be on call with team members to take after hours calls requiring immediate resolution.
• Use available time for training and growth, projects or agreed implementations with the Team lead’s knowledge and approval.
• “Hands any Eyes” support tasks for Server and Telecommunication equipment as requested by European teams.
• Change of server backup tapes as needed
• Support of PBX specifically in France & Germany
Behavioural skills required:
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Willingness to work as a team player
• Good organization and attention to detail
• Proficient hardware and software trouble-shooting skills
• Ability to identify training needs and deliver training to Level 1 and 2 personnel
• Ability to perform as a subject matter expert to assist Level 1 and 2 personnel
Experience & Qualifications:
• 5 to 8 years in a technical customer environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Call center desirable
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online