Customize Microsoft Search Server
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
1) Install a full version of Microsoft Search Server (MSS) on a hosted WinServer 2008 machine to which you shall have RDP access.
2) Customize MSS to add the ability to tag documents with predefined fixed number of attributes
Specifically, department and rank.
relates to a certain department in the company
e.g. development or research department
allow user to rank importance/relevance of document
e.g. 0 = Is not useful, 1 = Is fairly useful, 2 = Is very useful)
Typical use-case scenarios:
* A user can click on a document link to open the document from the search query results.
While reading it user may find it useful so will choose some UI option to assign a rank to it.
Essentially setting a value to indicate how relevant the document is.
* A user issues a query with a keyword and optionally by providing a ranking too.
The results page will show the list of documents along with any tags (e.g. research, rank).
Using a markup tool (e.g. Adobe PDF markup) allow user to markup a document and allow searches based on the markup.
This is not necessarily required in the first phase of this project but just mentioned so you know what could be
Pls bid only if you meet the following:
1) you already have a good rating on RAC
2) you are available to start immediately or soon from your home
3) you have experience with Sharepoint and/or MSS (especially since MSS is somewhat dependent on Sharepoint)
If you have already worked with me then pls do not respond unless you can really implement this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online