Desktop Software Application
This project was successfully completed by DarioAA for £1500 GBP in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£1500 - £3000 GBP
Completed In30 days
We are looking for some to create a desktop software application. It requires the following:
1. Login authentication - unique login box that checks if the user is allowed access. The software must also be restricted on a per PC basis so is not installable on multi PC just the one.
Once logged in, they have access to:
2. custom business directory (can be supplied) which already has them logged in to there profile. This then allows them to:
1. Update there own details and profile as well as other functions the directory will provide
3. vBullitin or similar forum script that has banner advertisement module as standard BUT will
1. be auto logged in to there profile also on the forum side.
Some form of authentication needs to be happening with the initial login whereby if succesful then they are auto logged into the the directory and also the forum.
4. Upon initial login a dashboard is presented that pulls in profile information from either the blog or directory (both should be the same if auto sync fnction is there) also:
1. a notification area (from a specific category) displaying all the latest news and events.
2. notification also via notification tray when new news is there
Desktop app itslef has to have areas around the app (headers, footer, sidbar) where advertising can be injected. This will come from the different number of ads placed in the directory by other users. So a call needs to be placed (replicated) in these areas thea auto pulls in the ads that are in the system.
I have tried to be specfic and explain in laymans terms.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online