I'm looking to have a universal iPad/iPhone app developed by a professional team with a good eye for design, layout, programming and implementation. I have a very clear idea about how the app should work and, almost as important as functionality, the app must look good, too.
The app requires a little bit of sophistication and elegance; I'd like to work with a company (or even individual) who can deliver that. All bids will be considered, but I must be able to see some of your previous apps.
If all goes well, this will be something I'd like to lead to a long-term relationship.
The app requires the following capabilities. I've seen all of these in some form on other apps:
1. mostly-simple non-graphics intensive UI (primarily text-based). Universal app.
2. easy inventory creation (with simple user-interface to help users create that inventory quickly and painlessly).
3. inventory archiving, backups and user-generated shared templates.
4. easy and fast list creation.
5. push notifications to alert people of changes and updates.
6. live updates and communication to every device in a group of up to 50 users, through local wifi and internet (similar to group chat apps or multiplayer games).
7. network printing through a local computer.
8. archiving, emailing of information, user-created lists and history.
9. potential in-app purchasing.
10. potential desktop apps for Windows and OSX.
I've included a document that goes into rigorous detail. Please see that PDF attachment for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $5257 for this job
Hello! I can do it for you for only $5500. It will take me no longer than 30-45 days. If You choose me I will do my best to do it as soon as possible. best regards Birdwatcher