This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $791 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a Laundry system that manages the POS and the whole shop. very simple. If you have something ready, I will look at it. otherwise a new one can be created.
- Receive the garments/items at the shop counter. (customer walk in)
- Issue a unique number. (order number)
- Print tags accordingly (water proof)
- Option in the system: “make a payment” if “YES” select “Full/Partial” and then issue an invoice with a number different from the order number. Also select the method of payment “Cash/Credit card/cheque”. It should allow multiple ways of payment for example a customer can pay “Cash & Credit card together”.
- Garments goes to its destination: “DC” dry clean, “WSH” wash, “PRESS” pressing/ironing. Each location scans “received” and when job done “completed” or “returned” if there was a problem in the garment/item.
- When garments/items are outsourced it should be scanned “OUT” and “IN” when received back at the main shop counter.
- "Completed" does not mean that the process is fully done, after completing it should be packed and should be scanned “Packed”, here it means it is read to be collected by the customer or delivered to him/her.
- Once delivered, scan “Delivered”, if delivery was done to customer’s premises the bottom part of the invoice will be removed and returned back to the shop so it will be scanned “Delivered”.
- The order slip and the invoice should have a barcode at the bottom.
so basically we need 1 main POS and other 2 other points in the work area.
the software should be ready for both touch screen and normal screens.
For further quires you can e-mail me.
Best of luck
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online