I have a C library (open source) that I would like to port to a .NET language. I prefer C# but any .NET language will be ok. The library is Mathomatic, found at http://www.mathomatic.org. For now the only functionality that I need ported is the differentiation and the simplification functions. We can discuss the specifics but I would like something like what was done with [url removed, login to view] (this library is far from complete and the project seems to be defunct).
Please look over the library and estimate the cost to port over these two functionalities from it into .NET.
Update (to answer questions related to bids):
1. Right now I only want bids on porting the simplification and differentiation functions.
2. I would like them built into the linqalgebra - [url removed, login to view] library.
3. I will likely re-release it as a update to the linqalgebra - [url removed, login to view] library open source library (as well as use it for my own project).
4. I may want to port other aspects of the library in the future, but only if I have a need for the functionality.
5. I would consider using a wrapper instead of porting it over, but only if the cost of porting it over was prohibitive (which the bids that I am getting do not look like it will be).
6. I will require that a set of test cases be built to prove the funtionallity (mathomatic can load in files to test against the revised linqalgebra [url removed, login to view] library in order to do these unit tests).