SOX for windows bat scripts
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £135 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I need a way to mix mp3's and other music files including iTunes, I would like to use SOX on Microsoft Windows.
I need command line examples in windows batch files that can do the following:
1. Adjust the length of the tracks e.g. TRIM start and end
2. Mix 3 tracks together with variable fade example between tracks
3. Mix 4 tracks together with variable fade example between tracks
4. Example to adjust the (beats per minute) BPM of the outro of track 1 to meet with track 2 and the intro to track 2 to match the outro of track 1
Just to be clear, if track A is 125 bpm and track B is 120 they should beat match at 122.5 BUT for the most part of the track be at their natural bpm
5 Example of how to fade last track
6 Example of how to cross mix 2 tracks for about 20 seconds
7 Example of how to cross mix 3 tracks for about 20 seconds
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online