Bluetooth (BLE) controlled booster circuit
This project was awarded to quang102 for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $400 USD
Hi all freelancers.
We are looking for a freelancer who will be able to help us complete an electronics project where the schematic is almost done.
The schematic includes a booster circuitry for generating up to 60V from a single coin cell battery (3V). The generated voltage should be regulated according to the current running thru the attached test leads to make a constant current of 2mA, and never greater!
The booster circuitry and the MOSFet in that is going to be controlled by a CC2540 BLE chip from Texas Instruments.
So the first requirement to our freelancer is experience with this microprocessor, doing the PCB layout for a Bluetooth design and being able to write software for it. It is also required that the freelancer has got his own evaluation board of the CC2540 if he needs to do any testing while developing the software. Though it doesn't matter which one.
What we require by the freelancer is in short:
- Confirmation of working booster circuitry with the selected BOM and schematic
- Doing the PCB layout of the whole circuitry including the CC2540 chip and on-board Bluetooth antenna
- Design preferably done in Altium
- Developing the software for the CC2540 chip to regulate/control the MOSFet in the booster circuitry always making sure that 2mA is running thru the test leads
- The software should also be capable of setting a specific/other current and doing ramp ups
- Developing a test application for the PC (with BLE dongle attached) to control the circuit (current setting, ramp ups, selection og test leads)
- The final idea is to implement the application on an iPhone but this is not a part of this project!
So when this project is finalized we should have the following files from the freelancer:
- Altium Schematic and PCB layout
- Tested software for CC2540
- Test application for the PC for communication with the CC2540 device/board
We are looking forward to your bids. Please do not hesitate sending us a PM for any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online