Implement & analyze a Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum CDMA system using Matlab software - repost
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I urgently need a wireless communications expert that is experienced in CDMA and Matlab software to work on this project. With understanding and appreciation of the theories and concepts of wireless data transmission using Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum CDMA technology. The main objective of the project is to identify and investigate the BER versus SNR characteristics of a multipath fading channel with four users using this DSSS CDMA system.
Requirements as follow below:
1. Generate 1000 random bits
2. Map these bits to symbols using BPSK modulation.
3. Spread these symbols with Hadamard codes with a code length of 64 and sampling factor of 64.
4. Repeat 1-3 for four other users - therefore there should be 5 orthogonal codes and 5 randomly generated bits in total.
5. Add one more code with all 1s (as pilot channel).
6. Generate a multipath channel with 4 taps, fixed delays and chip spaced. The four taps are complex gaussian channels with rayleigh amplitude characteristics. The channel should be modeled as a linear channel.
7. Plot BER versus SNR plots for SNR = 0, 5, 10, 15, 20 dB.
8. Report: A short 2-page report to be written summarizing the results. For all Matlab codes written please pen down the explanations of the codes.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online