This project involves the design and prototype manufacture of three components:
1) Wireless sensor interface
2) Logger and GSM/GPRS modem
3) Server software to record and configure the sensors
1) The wireless sensor interface will be housed in an IP68 enclosure with the sensor which communicates via RS485. Power supply will be 12-24VDC. Data will be received from the sensor and sent wirelessly to the logger, commands will be received from the logger and sent to the sensor. The distance from the sensor to the modem will be less than 200m.
2) The logger will log the incoming data from the sensor and then periodically upload this via SMS/GPRS to the server. The logger will also require 2 relay(1A,240VAC)outputs and 2 isolated inputs. Commands will be relayed from the server to the sensor unit. Power supply 12-24VDC. This unit will also be required to control up to 4 sensor units. Local LCD display of sensor data (scrolling through the number of active sensor units) The sensor has a RTC for date/time stamping if required.
3) Software to tabulate and graph the sensor data. User interface to be able to send configuration commands to the sensor.
Manual for the sensor will be provided, you will need to provide all other components. Prototypes do not need to be in enclosure. Although this only includes the building of 2 prototypes of each component, please indicate volume pricing for order volumes up to 100.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1317 for this job
Hi, We are a team of professionals working in the embedded system domain designs. We can deliver you a better solution regarding this requirement. Please refer the PMB. Regards, Geo
Hello I am Electronic Design Engineer I have designed unattended loggers and I have a lot of Experience on logging and communication I would like to take this job.