This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $21 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
The studio is seeks a junior backend developer with interests in iOS programming to focus on automation engineering for an iOS app. This is a quality assurance role.
- Write clean and robust code to implement the desired requirements in a small to medium sized team of creatives, designers, and developers
- Work with the QA and support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Strong communication skills with both creative minds and developers
- Work well within a team environment
- Establish stable automated testing environments
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude
- Agile and responsive performance capabilities
- Position is freelance with 40 hours/week. Overtime possible as needed.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in fast-paced and adaptive environment
- Strong backend programming skills, required
- Proficiency in Python, shell scripting and/or linux or open sourceStrong communication skills
- Interest/experience with iOS, preferred.
- BS in CS or equivalent experience, preferred.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online