Convert this PDF file to a working Microsoft Word Template/Theme
[url removed, login to view]
1. The format is A4, not Letter
2. The colors have to look correct both in Word and when you print it.
3. The template have to have one look for the first page and another for all additional pages. The difference being that the additional pages will only have the bar at the bottom, not the logo / address line at the top right.
4. It has to be a proper template/theme, the graphical items should not be selectable in any simple way by the user.
5. The graphics has to be vector or of such resolution that it will look nice both on screen and on print. Crisp and sharp.
6. The theme has to be compatible with Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007.
Just to make sure: Im not talking simply of converting this to a word document, it has to be a completely working template/theme that a novice can start using without being able to mess anything up regarding the graphics.