ARE YOU A WORD EXTRAORDINAIRE? DO YOU HAVE BID EXPERIENCE? DO YOU HAVE A EYE FOR DETAIL?
A large Australian Construction company based in Melbourne requires a casual freelancer to assist in the formatting, collating and production of large scale bids.
The Role will include:
- Varied hours (most likely Afternoon - Evenings; based on a normal working day - 8 hours).
- Assist tender team to compile tender submissions, EOIs, proposals and presentations, as per tender requirements
- EDIT and FORMAT the technical documents in a professional manner
- Be responsible for ensuring consistency of written style across each submission
- Printing, Collating and preparing the bid document(s).
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, you will display the following traits:
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under deadline pressure
- EXCEPTIONAL editing and formatting skills for technical documents
- Accurate written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Above average skills using Microsoft Office suite, and graphic design/desktop publishing skills would be an advantage
- A genuine desire to excel at everything you do.
EXCELLENT hourly rate for the right person.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $30/hour for this job
Experience with Adobe Indesign and MS Word, Publisher. Have typeset Annual Reports, typeset and edited club magazine and newsletter. Have complete home office including colour laser printing. Based in country Victoria.