Build Basic Wordpress Website + Write Content
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 20
Hi and thanks for your interest!
Are you a quality article writer? Are you familiar with Wordpress? Can you do basic web design? Then this job is PERFECT for you!
Here's what you will need to do:
- Set up and install a Wordpress blog
- Modify a theme through it's control panel (no HTML or coding, the theme will have options that you can edit!)
- Create a basic logo which matches the site
- Write content about the website, and upload it!
BUDGET: $100 maximum! This job will not take more than 8 hours, if you have the skills above. Could only take 5 hours!
Ok so that's the basic description over - more details below!
This is a complete site creation job, so it is unique - please read carefully.
Don't bid unless you read the details and respond accordingly.
The ideal candidate should be able to do the following:
1) Write excellent unique and original articles
2) Be familiar with Wordpress website creation - themes and plugins.
3) Basic design ability (for logo)
The task requires someone to build a Wordpress website on a given topic. You will have to research the topic area, and write content.
I will provide you with an installed Wordpress blog.
1. Install Theme (pick a theme yourself, or I'll suggest one)
2. Create and upload basic logo.
3. Install Plugins. I will give you a list of about 10 (e.g All-in-one SEO), and they must all be activated/settings updated.
4. Change a few Settings (will let you know)
5. Create homepage content. In total, must be 500 words.
6. Create About, Contact, Privacy, Sitemap and Blog pages.
7. Publish 5, 500 word blog posts immediately - related to topic.
8. Schedule 5, 500 word blog posts - one per week.
9. Make sure website is fully working and running.
10. Must look like a complete website - so you will have to edit theme settings where required.
As you can see a variety of skill are required. In total, about 6000 words of content will need to be written.
APPROXIMATE TIME TO DO ABOVE: 1 WORKING DAY. I've done this myself, and for someone who will write quality articles, and be familiar with Wordpress, the above should not take more than 8 hours.
LONG-TERM WORK: If done well, this will be a regular position where you will create 1 to two such websites per week. Also, you will have the option of doing other extra work, and potentially be employed full-time or part-time.
PLEASE DO NOT BID: If you have not read the details, have bad english, or cannot create, manage and update a wordpress site.
Thanks for your interest - and please bid!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online