Bootstrap Pages converted to Wordpress site
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $218 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for an accomplished freelancer and Wordpress expert to convert my Bootstrap layouts into a Wordpress website.
It is very important that you have expert knowledge in building responsive websites using Bootstrap 3 combined with Wordpress.
I have a good understanding and years of experience designing for web so I am looking to work with a professional. I do not want to spend time correcting simple mistakes and rushed work.
// WEBSITE DETAILS
- The website is made up of the following:
Portfolio category display
Portfolio single post page
Blog single post
- Website must be built in Wordpress
- Must be responsive
- Must be cross-brower compatible
// HTML/CSS EDITS
You will need to complete and hand-off these html changes to me before starting the Wordpress build.
These edits are -
- edit navbar to match supplied PSD - please see "[url removed, login to view]" for font styling
- code a full-width div on one page,
- improve sticky footer function
- code SVG icons unordered list with PNG fallback
- minor spacing/padding issues
- add header on all pages
- make footer full width
Please see [url removed, login to view] for all html layout
Files explaining the edits are in the 'Notes' folder.
- A lot of the text and content is stand-in/mockup text. The site must be built to allow for different content. This means flexible layouts and divs, using auto etc. whenever possible.
// BOOTSTRAP STRUCTURE
The structure and approach to loading the Bootstrap css and custom css will need to be preserved. The structure I have used allows for easy updates to the Bootstrap core files.
The core Bootstrap files cannot be changed.
// POLYFILLS //
The following scripts/polyfills will need to be included -
- I will supply a custom Modernizer package for you to use
- Modernizr to be used for html5shiv
- Modernizr should use conditional loading of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- SVG/PNG fallback for all SVG images
A png fallback for SVG background usage will also be needed
- Custom taxonomy will be needed for the post structure
- Responsive video will be required using this method or similar - [url removed, login to view]
- Retina function for all images added through Wordpress posts or pages using the [url removed, login to view] plugin.
- Please note fluid aspect ratio resize on portfolio items shown on the homepage
- All assets will be supplied in the html/css or in the supplied assets folder. You will not need to create any graphics or images.
- You will be required to provide instruction and provide support for transfer and setup of the installation and related theme files to my server
Please note this project cannot be displayed on public portfolios or supplied as examples of your work to other clients. All work is confidential and will involve a NDA if you are awarded the project. Display of this work will be in breach of this agreement. Please do not bid if this is an issue.
// PAYMENT & DEADLINE
- We have 3 days to complete the job. This deadline is fixed and cannot be extended. Please do not apply if you cannot meet this deadline.
- The budget is $60USD. I will be on call to get back to you with quick answers.
- Payment schedule will operate on 50% on approval of working Wordpress site on your server, the final 50% once files have been supplied and working on my server.
This is not a complex build but it does require a high level of attention to detail. I am designer who works to a high standard and hope to find a freelancer with the same level of skill to work with in the future. I have another job needed the following week so would be good to continue to work with a quality freelancer.
If you are interested in this project, please PM me examples of *responsive* and *Bootstrap* Wordpress website you have built. Please quote 'TF-RESPONSIVE' in your message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online