Create a Minimalist Web page using CSS and Wordpress
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $158 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have designed a web page in Fireworks and I want somebody to code it using CSS. However, I want it to be based on Wordpress. It is a very simple and minimalist design.
Here are some details:
1. The top menu will be parent categories.
2. The sub menu will be based on sub-categories in Wordpress.
3. the box under each sub category would be a text widget where I can copy/paste a script.
4. When I add a category in Wordpress Admin, it should automatically show up in the menu.
5. The color changing option shown on the right hand side should work as well. Clicking on any of the colors should change the theme color.
6. If you think instead of categories, pages would work better in this case, I am fine with that too.
It doesn't really matter to me if create this from scratch or take any theme and customize it to look this way.
Let me know if you have any questions. As i said, it is a very simple design and it would be an almost static page rather than a dynamic one.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online