Wordpress Plugin - Excel Spreadsheet & Input
This project was awarded to aavatar2012 for $70 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a wordpress plugin built to do the following:
1. The admin uploads an excel file, CSV, to the back end of the wordpress plugin. This csv file is saved and referenced later. Multiple csv files will be saved over time and the plugin must save all of them. The admin will select which CSV files that the user will be referencing - this will be changed frequently and can be one or multiple files.
2. The plugin is used by a user on a page, and the plugin consists of input from the user. The user inputs data and that data is cross referenced with the back end CSV files. If a match is found in any field, all the applicable search results are displayed for the user. If no results are found, the user is able to add results manually.
3. The user can then add one or multiple results to a cart. This cart information is saved so a user can reference the cart at a later time and can add to it or delete from it later. Each cart is given a unique identifier that can be edited by the user if they wish.
4. Once a cart is complete the user can mark it complete. There is an option to print a label for the cart, to export the results of the cart to it's own CSV file, and to assign the cart to a saveable area in the plugin.
User interface will be provided via .jpg files. Plugin must be worked on immediately - need results and workable product within 7 days time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online