The site is [url removed, login to view] and it's built on wordpress.
Our Google analytics requirements:
- Ability to track performance of product pages, more specifically, conversion - which is measured by clicks to "View & Buy" call to action. By product pages, I mean phone pages found under nav item "Top phones"
The desired level of reporting follows:
- Overall site conversion (measured all clicks to "View & Buy" calls to action)
- Overall product conversion (so clicks on "View & Buy" calls to action on a particular product page e.g. Samsung Galaxy SII)
- Product conversion broken down by plan (a breakdown of clicks to "View & Buy" per plan on a product page). This is so we can see which plans attract more clicks.
- Recommendations on tracking (and appropriate naming convention) for:
-- homepage tiles (so the big images at the top of the homepage)
-- links from our email newsletter
-- social sharing button clicks (found on product pages)
A mobile site will be built in the coming months so this needs to be taken into consideration.
Could you please come back to me with high level thoughts and quote?
Hello Whatphone, Thanks for the invitation. I have had a deep look into your website and all this can be done. Please view my private message for further details.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $198 for this job
----------------- I am very interested in doing this job within your Defined Budget,ready start project right now ------------------- Please check PMB for more Details thanks
Hello! We are professional seo company and we have in our team Google Analytics certification and we can help you with your project , please check portfolio for details