Google analytics implementation for small affiliate website
This project was awarded to LancerO7 for $100 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
The site is [url removed, login to view] and it's built on wordpress.
Our Google analytics requirements:
- Ability to track performance of product pages, more specifically, conversion - which is measured by clicks to "View & Buy" call to action. By product pages, I mean phone pages found under nav item "Top phones"
The desired level of reporting follows:
- Overall site conversion (measured all clicks to "View & Buy" calls to action)
- Overall product conversion (so clicks on "View & Buy" calls to action on a particular product page e.g. Samsung Galaxy SII)
- Product conversion broken down by plan (a breakdown of clicks to "View & Buy" per plan on a product page). This is so we can see which plans attract more clicks.
- Recommendations on tracking (and appropriate naming convention) for:
-- homepage tiles (so the big images at the top of the homepage)
-- links from our email newsletter
-- social sharing button clicks (found on product pages)
A mobile site will be built in the coming months so this needs to be taken into consideration.
Could you please come back to me with high level thoughts and quote?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online