html to wordpress website transfer with functionality
This project was awarded to pareshmaghodiya for $25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We have a small site, approx 20 pages of content, which needs to be imported from its current HTML format into Wordpress.
* All content - text, images and homepage slider need to be imported.
* Appropriate shortcodes must be used to replicate the layouts which currently exist on the HTML version of the site. For example, there are places where CSS buttons must be placed using shortcodes. A few tabs, etc. Shortcodes are built into the theme and may also be used from Shortcodes Ultimate plugin.
* After the content import widgets must be implemented to replace the HTML functionality of the original site (specifically: a newsletter signup using a provided plugin, text widget: contact details, google map and contact form).
* Homepage slider must be converted from existing format. We have Revolution Slider, but any slider with adequate functionality may be used.
* Premium themes are already purchased and uploaded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online