add some controls to fusion tables/charts embedded in a wordpress pages
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Google Translate API English to Chinese
- SEO on page optimization for Magento
- Build a location based professional networking site. (Only for professional web developers)
- SEO for new website
- Create button in Google sheet to have a macro to perform action to archive data and reset spreadsheet for new day
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hi I have some Google fusion tables embedded in some wordpress pages (please see below)
I want to use the Fusion Table API to add some controls to the charts on these pages.
For example: On the following page I would like to add check boxes and buttons that allow the user to:
[url removed, login to view]
1. Checkboxes that allow the user to add to uncheck columns to remove form the chart.
so a checkbox for each of these values
- < High School
- African American
- High School
- Houston Area
- Some College
And when the user checks or unchecks the box that value will be added or removed from the chart and table on that page.
[url removed, login to view] a button that when clicked will export the data (the result of the above) to a csv and download the file to the users computer,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online