Virtual assistant with social media to help with ebay sales and a site
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £8 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£5 - £10 GBP / hour
QUOTE: 'VA' in application or will reject.
This is for a 40hr week, more hours available - also a number of shifts available.
We have a successful ebay outlet that sells something called Fifa Coins and need someone to manage the ebay sales and also help with the social media side of things also. We we have other duties as and when required.
Tasks will be:
- Manage listings on eBay
- Once a sale is made the product must be digitally sent within 10 minutes
- Do due dilligence checks on the buyer to ensure he doesn't fit the profile of
anyone that may do a chargeback (ebay and paypal or poor with protecting
- have excellent customer service skills
- Be reponsive, failure to deliver the item within 10mins may result in damaging
our reputation and feedback
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have a track record, if you don't please don't apply
- setup Twitter, Facebook, Google +, You Tube social media sites & manage
- SEO skills an advantage
- Web design skills an advantage
- Programming skils an advantage
- research skills an advantage
- Be able to adapt and respond quickly
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Email management
- manage accounts
The shifts we will need covering will be
Monday/Friday - uk time
Sat/Sun - uk time
The roles are on an ongoing basis depending on stock levels but currently looking good for weeks if not months all being well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online