I am interested to know if anyone can do the following please:
Create a software or plugin for Wordpress that will:
Take in a text file or text files each with a new Wordpress post and
then develop a Wordpress sql database file that will contain all the posts that I can load into the Wordpress blog
either through FTP or the plugin.
So bascially here is how I would want it to work:
- I open the software
- I load in my text files (posts)
- I load in a list of new titles, keywords, tags.
- I start the program
- The software will create a Wordpress post database each with a new a title, description, tags and keywords and no duplicates.
- Also, I want to be able to back date and schedule the posts.
- When finished the software will save the file to a folder I choose.
- Then I can either upload the file as is via FTP or Use the plugin to load the file.
- I would want to be able to do 100's or even 1000's of files/posts per run.
Please let me know if this makes sense, and if you can make it happen or have a better solution and how much it would cost and if you can either do a desktop software or a Wordpress plugin, whichever is easiest and fastest is best for now.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $418 for this job
I shall create a new WordPress plugin or a windows desktop application which will let you import posts into Word-press as you mentioned. Please check private message for implementation details.