WordPress Database work
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
After an update of plugins (made in error) I am searching for a WordPress developer to do the following:
- downlaod an one month old site backup that I have (scripts & DB)
- download the current DB backup from phpmyadmin (the one that has been updated by mistake)
- take the data from the posts table (the NEW DB) where the new articles have been added constantly all the last month AND add those recent posts to the same tables on the OLD DB.
- upload the old backup scripts + the OLD DB (but with new info in tables, taken from the NEW DB)
DEVELOP NEW features:
2. some other small work but which requires WP knowledge.
IF we're happy with your abilities, you will be contacted for more ingoing work on this and other websites.
Work needs to be done asap. Due to VERY poor experience with previous developers we will not pay more than 25% milestones. If you cannot do the work in the specified time do not apply. We will hold you to exact dates.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online