Add fixes and features to custom jQuery "Zoom" plugin
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $65 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $50 USD
1. The navigation thumbnail loads at the top then quickly loads at the bottom left corner where it should be, that's the correct place. Please make adjustments so thumbnail loads only on the bottom at same time as the large image.
Features to add. Admin UI: See the wireframe attached
Zoom is active/Zoom is deactivated This let's the user turn off the plug to deactivate zoom
1. Admin can choose not to show nav map thumbnail.
2. This setting is how you currently have it set up, percentage of viewport. (I might want to make this percentage a little smaller.) Maximum size: This sets a limit of the largest size thumbnail. Minimum size: This sets a limit of the smallest size thumbnail.
3. Fixed Size. Set height or width (if possible). Navigation thumbnail will be same size no matter the browser viewport size.
This allows Admin to set the zoom to size.
Default would be 100%. Options are 125%, 150% and Fill browser viewport.
Fill viewport means no matter how big the viewport is the zoom image will always fill it completely.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online