Creating a custom plugin to auto link keywords
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $222 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
My site is avelim.co.il. The site is on Hebrew wordpress 3.5.1, using the theme Weaver II Pro 18.104.22.168
The site has 127 active plugins.
My test site is [url removed, login to view]
I need a plugin created that will do the following
1. there will be a text field were the attached text file shall be copied to by me. I will be able to edit this list on my own.
2. The attached list contains keywords separated by comas. At the end of a list of keywords there is a link.
3. The plugin should automatically create links to the assigned keywords.
4. Links will open in a new tab
5. In posts, the link will be to the first mention of any keyword. There will not be more then one link in a single post.
6. In the settings I will be able to set if the links will be displayed only on single posts or on other places too (home page, category pages and archive pages)
7. Plugin should not slow down the site.
Before coding the plugin, freelancer should send me a settings page screenshot for me to inspect and comment.
Freelancer should send me a custom plugin for me to install on test site.
Work should stand theme upgrades and wordpress upgrades.
I shall install the revised plugin on a test site and when successful on the live site.
Work should be done in 24 hours after being awarded the project.
Freelancer should allow 7 days for testing after he finishes his work, before getting paid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online