Customize WordPress Theme
This project was successfully completed by asdirect for $188 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
I own the Private Label Rights to several WordPress templates. Each template needs to be customized so it can be sold on WordPress theme websites. When you have completed the template, I own the copyright to the template.
I have attached the first theme so you can see exactly what you’ll be working with. Here are the changes I’d like made:
- The duck picture will be removed and replaced by a selection of other pictures. You will select 8 other pictures.
- The picture will be the same width as the boxed area of the website. If the picture is dark, the text in the top box will be white. If the picture is light, the writing will be black.
- The background will be changed to something different than the “spider web” in the top left corner. I would like something in the top left corner, but different, so it doesn’t look like this template.
- In the Appearance menu in the WordPress dashboard, the template comes with a Widgets, Menus, and Footer option. I would like to add the other options that the default WordPress templates have, Theme Options, Background, and Header as well.
- In the Themes Option, I would like to offer the templates that are included in the zip file: 1 column, 2 column left, 2 column right, 3 column centre, 3 column right.
- Background Option – Same as the WordPress themes. Offer the ability to upload a picture or choose a colour.
- Header – Same as WordPress template Twenty Eleven, choice of 1 of 9 pictures, and the ability to upload a picture from the desktop.
- I would like the user to have the ability to select 7 different colour configurations, green (current colour), red, black, blue, purple, yellow, and brown
- At the very bottom of the template, I would like to replace the current wording so that it says:
Powered by WordPress and WordPress Themes by Terry Telford. I would like the text “WordPress Themes by Terry Telford” to link to [url removed, login to view]
I will only consider bids with the word “bacon” in the subject line to ensure that you have read all the instructions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online